WP THEMESPY

WP THEMESPY
Free Wordpress themes and plugins

June 1, 2011

Published 11:39 PM by Jason Oxenham with 0 comment

Think A Minute

Before getting to out exact topic I will give some valuable ideas for your LIFE…….. Because I want to give these ideas for you I think these are valuable for our entire life.Just I ask you to read these statement I have given for you and think about it. And think about it. 
  1. The unsung heroes of this world are Mothers. they birth a life
    love and train it to reach its full potential no matter what the cost is -just THINKAMINUTE

  2. Dear Dad, the most valuable gift you can give your son is your time. When he gets your time he gets you, which is what he really wants. -just THINKAMINUTE
  3. In a world where 1 person contemplates committing suicide every 90 seconds-your smile ,good word or compliment may save a life from disaster -just THINKAMINUTE 
  4. At the Cricket World Cup thousand of people who badly need exercise, sit and watch 22 people who badly need  rest. Is it time to hit the Gym???-just THINKAMINUTE
  5. You can sing /dance without feeling, but feelings do follow actions. So choose your course of action & let feelings follow you. Not vice versa-just THINKAMINUTE
  6. A fool said 'I told you on our wedding that I love you. If I change my mind I'll let you know.' Your wife need to hear that you love her -just THINKAMINUTE
  7. As you have 2 ears and 1 mouth, be slow to speak and quick to listen. You should probably do at least twice as much listening as you do speaking -just THINKAMINUTE
  8. A hypocrite is one who's not himself in church. A pretty face can't hide an ugly heart for long. So learn to walk your walk and your talk -just THINKAMINUTE
  9. Be smart and talk because you have something to say. Don't be foolish and talk because you always have to say something -just THINKAMINUTE
  10. One without good friends is impoverished. A true friend is worth their weight in gold. Good friends are the only family you get to choose -just THINKAMINUTE
    නිසල දිය
    අමිල සම්පත් සේනකුමාර

     
    I will hope to give you more ideas like this through out this blog
    email this

0 comments:

Post a Comment