WP THEMESPY

WP THEMESPY
Free Wordpress themes and plugins

June 1, 2011

Published 11:31 PM by Jason Oxenham with 0 comment

Appreciate Lit

Hi.First of all I want to say “I love literature”.That is why this topic is very special and interesting for me.but English is not my native language.When I was in school I study English Literature as  a subject.It opened my mind to think in different way.Think about something deeply.Don’t [..]
misunderstand what mean by deeply.Also in different angle.In here absolutely I am not trying tell you about my thinking angle or manner.In here from the future posts I will try to give you what I learned at the school of English literature. In here I hope to describe some poems(I have learned) according to English literature.I believe that this blog will help you to get something.I do not know what you can get reading this blog.It will depend on you.May be it will different to one another. It is depend on way you think.But I hope it is use full.
Don’t forget put a comment if got sth.Only your ideas can fuel me to continue Anthology.
    email this

0 comments:

Post a Comment